Load Cell Load Limiting Devices
Our load cell type load limiters offer an alternative to mechanical systems with numerous benefits:
- (1% +/- 0.1%) accuracy
- Ability to see what load you are lifting up as the screen accurately shows the load being lifted
- Simple setting of the maximum load
- Ability to adjust the overload percentage between 0% to 20%, (Default Value 5%)
- Ability to select a time delay for overload of between 0 to 5 seconds
- Straightforward calibration
- Warning beep and warning light option
- No need to ever take the load cell off for re-calibration as the annual inspection and adjustment can be done on site by any service provider that does load testing
We have 2 types of systems available:
ELLD Controller with Rope Clamp Load Cell
This fits onto the dead-end part of the Rope and connects straight to the set point controller. It comes with a choice of two load cells, one that fits rope sizes from 6mm to 22mm or another that goes from 22mm to 28mm.
ELLD Controller with a Tension Link Load Cell
This is a system for large cranes where the tension link load cell can be fitted “in line” to the dead end.
100T + cranes for example can make use of this system and it is extremely accura