limit Switches / anti-collision
Rotary Gear Limit Switch
The FGR1 rotary gear limit switch is a device used to control the number of turns or the rotation/direction angle of industrial and building machines.
A typical application is the rolling shutter door, overhead cranes or tackles etc. The unit, through a gear system and cams transmission, controls 2,4 or more micro switches so, after a determined number of revolutions, it can prepare the motor to start or stop run.
The micro switches have a calibration screw that operates independently on each cam; so it can calibrate the opening and closing of each micro according the functional requirements needed.
The system gear transmission allows you to choose different ratios from 012 to 400 and it can be supplied with a linear detector (potentiometer) having gear ratio 1:1 with the main shaft.
FFH X Bar Limit Switch
FFH – Position limit switch with reduced overall dimensions
- Designed to ensure excellent performances in the most challenging operating conditions.
Compact design to be adapted in any application need.
- Reduced overall dimensions compared to the historical FCR series.
- Arranged with 4 fixing holes.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- IP67 Protection degree.
- Aluminum rods with 6×6 mm section and enclosure in thermoplastic material.
- Cross rods with 4 maintained positions every 90°.
- Arranged with 2 outputs for cable clamps to reduce installation time and make wiring easier.
QF Infrared Crane Anti Collision Device
Our anti-collision sensor calculates the distance of approaching objects.
When reaching a non-safe distance an alarm will sound and a relay will activate to prevent further movement of the crane.
Angle Limit Sensor
This sensor measures both the X and Y axis and prevents side pulling that can lead to costly damage.
The Angle Limit Sensor is used to increase the safety of the rope with an angle greater than the adjustable limit value on two axes to prevent the crane from performing the load lifting function
For more information, specifications, purchasing etc, please contact us